Need plugin

Plugin Support Discussion
joanofarc

Re: Need plugin

Post by joanofarc »

Give me a few days and I think I will have something functional. I borrowed some code from the client version and basically just use the same charts, but only for generated currency, not transactions. Should be able to give you a view where you put in the public key(s) , saves it, then generates a chart for each key based on how many days back in time you want to go.
funnow

Post by funnow »

joanofarc wrote:Give me a few days and I think I will have something functional. I borrowed some code from the client version and basically just use the same charts, but only for generated currency, not transactions. Should be able to give you a view where you put in the public key(s) , saves it, then generates a chart for each key based on how many days back in time you want to go.
No problem but a big thanks for your time.
Smarty

Post by Smarty »

How is it coming along? I thought about doing something similar but if someone else is already making one, no need for two of the same.
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

I would not mind something like this either, sounds useful!
joanofarc

Post by joanofarc »

Smarty wrote:How is it coming along? I thought about doing something similar but if someone else is already making one, no need for two of the same.
Slow but I am figuring it out, should be very useful when done. ;)
funnow

Post by funnow »

Seem I asked for a complex plugin :lol: any news about?
joanofarc

Post by joanofarc »

It has been a more complex than I thought. I might have to get knight to help me on this one. Besides all the beautiful code that knight wrote to look at, I realize now that I need more practice in code writing :lol:
funnow

Post by funnow »

I'm sorry if I have asked for something not easy.
joanofarc

Post by joanofarc »

funnow wrote:I'm sorry if I have asked for something not easy.
Well easy is the working concept, the difficult part for me is making it look nice and flow with timekoin, my code for the gen plugin was real spaghetti code, kind of embarrassing to read really. I want to make something a little nicer and functional. :mrgreen:
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

I might be able to help, everything is just C code from what I know about php, should be simple enough to figure out. Well I say that, might be a bit more complex :lol: