Need plugin

Plugin Support Discussion
funnow

Need plugin

Post by funnow »

I need a plugin that shows daily koin generation for a single / multiple server. Any Idea?
joanofarc

Re: Need plugin

Post by joanofarc »

My total gen amount could be easily modified to do this since it would only need to check the balance of one key. Does it need to just list the days like Monday - Generated 100, Tuesday - Generated 110, or does it need to do something more fancy like a server reports to a master server some daily amounts for charts or reports?
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

How much you give for one? ;)
funnow

Post by funnow »

joanofarc wrote:My total gen amount could be easily modified to do this since it would only need to check the balance of one key. Does it need to just list the days like Monday - Generated 100, Tuesday - Generated 110, or does it need to do something more fancy like a server reports to a master server some daily amounts for charts or reports?
At the moment, like you write Monday - Totally generated 100,.......
Thanks a lot -> I'm not a programmer, so is why I have asked.
Smarty

Post by Smarty »

I might take a look at this, sounds simply enough at first. :ugeek:

I think it needs to be timezone sensitive because Monday at one place in the world won't be the same day or time in another place in the world. I know timekoin has a timezone setting now, it could work off of that to get proper days and times for example. I'll take a serious look at it because I can see that being useful for many people.
funnow

Post by funnow »

Smarty wrote:I might take a look at this, sounds simply enough at first. :ugeek:

I think it needs to be timezone sensitive because Monday at one place in the world won't be the same day or time in another place in the world. I know timekoin has a timezone setting now, it could work off of that to get proper days and times for example. I'll take a serious look at it because I can see that being useful for many people.
If is difficult to put daily and better solution put date, choose the date solution.
joanofarc

Post by joanofarc »

Daily should be easy enough, you just take your timezone, figure out when monday begins for example, count all generations 24 hours back and that's the total. Have some option to adjust how many days back (week, month, etc) and I could ask knightmb if the chart code from the website can be borrowed for this so you get charts and text to go along with it. I think it could turn into a really nifty plugin. :) <- [where are the girly smiles :cry:]
funnow

Post by funnow »

joanofarc wrote:Daily should be easy enough, you just take your timezone, figure out when monday begins for example, count all generations 24 hours back and that's the total. Have some option to adjust how many days back (week, month, etc) and I could ask knightmb if the chart code from the website can be borrowed for this so you get charts and text to go along with it. I think it could turn into a really nifty plugin. :) <- [where are the girly smiles :cry:]
Thanks again.
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

Why not take the plugin you already made and just expand it. It already counts *all* the created currency, just add some fields to have it narrow down the count to just one specific public key for example. Then build reports or charts off of that. Yes, you can have the website code. It's just a very simple canvas javascript I worked on for the client, you are more than welcome to use it. PM sent with it. ;)
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

I think the website chart code could be just tweaked to only show currency creation from one key and 25 days back would get the charts and amounts he wants. Sounds much easier?