Works like this,
- You send some "bet" amount to the server address.
- The amounts can be anywhere from 2 to 10 tk for example
- In the message field, you type in some random characters, like 10 random characters for example
- Say you type in your name or just something easy like "abc123456"
- You send the transaction as a "bet"
- The server gets it, reads the message field to see what you typed
- It then grabs some random hash from the transaction history and counts any matches to what you typed
- You get a point for every match, so if the text you type matches up say 10 points, you win your bet plus more depending on what the high score is
- The return payment has the hash used, so anyone can look-up the transaction in the history to verify the game is being fair.