Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows Tablet

Discussion, Feedback, and Technical Support for the Timekoin Market hosted at timekoin.com
joanofarc

Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows Tablet

Post by joanofarc »

Someone is selling a tablet in the market, which is cool, but I think they may have missed an extra zero somewhere, they are asking for 300k of TK which works out to +$3200 :shock: I think the meant to sell it for 30k or closer to +$320 at least when I tried to look up the price of a new one online. :D
PoisonWolf

Re: Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows Tablet

Post by PoisonWolf »

Oh look....the price is now corrected! 8-)
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

Hey, nice! I know Microsoft is leaving the phone business, but the tablet business is still going right?
joanofarc

Post by joanofarc »

I think the tablets can upgrade to windows 10 for free? or was that just the computers? Can you run timekoin on the tablet? :D
koinmaster wrote:Hey, nice! I know Microsoft is leaving the phone business, but the tablet business is still going right?
PoisonWolf

Post by PoisonWolf »

joanofarc wrote:I think the tablets can upgrade to windows 10 for free? or was that just the computers? Can you run timekoin on the tablet? :D
koinmaster wrote:Hey, nice! I know Microsoft is leaving the phone business, but the tablet business is still going right?
Yeah the tablet has been upgraded to WIndows 10 (it was free). I'm sure timekoin can run on the tablet, though I'd imagine that space might be an issue? Lol.
bucket

Post by bucket »

PoisonWolf wrote:
joanofarc wrote:I think the tablets can upgrade to windows 10 for free? or was that just the computers? Can you run timekoin on the tablet? :D
Yeah the tablet has been upgraded to WIndows 10 (it was free). I'm sure timekoin can run on the tablet, though I'd imagine that space might be an issue? Lol.
SD Card upgrade!! You can buy some cheap 32GB or 64GB cards now, just dump the database on that. Now that would be neat, having a tablet that is making some TK all while portable! :mrgreen: