Buying timekoin

Discussion, Feedback, and Technical Support for the Timekoin Market hosted at timekoin.com
collapse

Buying timekoin

Post by collapse »

Buying Timekoin at rate 0.00000010 BTC.
Max buying 3 million (0.30 BTC), minimum buying quantity 100000 TK (0.01 BTC), send to Timekoin public key in the signature with Bitcoin address in message.
You can send 1 tk before just for test. If anyone wants sell, pm before.
My TK public key:

Code: Select all

LS0tLS1CRUdJTiBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0KTUlIZk1BMEdDU3FHU0liM0RRRUJBUVVBQTRITkFEQ0J5UUtCd1FEQVZnL0w2OHorWUdab3dRRC92Sy93UmcwZDZLQlNoOG1DcFUzQwppZ1N4RjV4UUFMVUFWTEk4eElEUTFpTXFnUVlBanp3OFBGd1NtT0U2blpOV3dxSjVDeFRibS96NS9iQVZONnNNMys0M0VqdEZFdmhpCkxpNmhnZU9TWE05ZmsvNmlCSFQxQ0pnOVZiS25uRVlhemU1cHVKRHhtM0pWSlNZWGhNNHpqY2plMERsV1Fta1ArNnB2bTVZNkwxbEkKSHFaT0ZwdEZWV3dnVzE0NDFyd0E0MDU5YVJPOEJEbDZhS3VzWTVDblhPQnNLU251dGVUS1hHU1htK3FFam91M0dzVUNBd0VBQVE9PQotLS0tLUVORCBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0=
koinmaster

Re: Buying timekoin

Post by koinmaster »

Help me understand bro, you have an address setup to send TK to and it then converts to BTC and sends it the person's BTC address?
PoisonWolf

Post by PoisonWolf »

koinmaster wrote:Help me understand bro, you have an address setup to send TK to and it then converts to BTC and sends it the person's BTC address?
I think he might be saying to send him the Timekoins, and alongside it to attach your bitcoin address with it so he can send you payment.

OP, use the TimeKoin market for this. It is safer for both parties. But honestly, no one is going to sell you 100,000 TK for $3.90 USD according to current BTC prices. Do you know how much TIME it takes to mine that many TKs? Like seriously, even if you had the money to get 100 VPSes right now, you'd need to get them all elected and then it would probably still take you about 6 months to reach 100,000 TK. Lol.

But that's just my opinion. If someone is willing to sell 100,000 TKs for $3.90 USD, go for it.
joanofarc

Post by joanofarc »

Good Lord! The only place I would even trust to attempt that size of a transaction would be the market, if anyone takes up this offer, please let me know because I want to see that 3M transaction come through the website charts and blow it up. :mrgreen:
I already see a +890K TK transaction that blew the roof off a few days ago. :lol:
collapse

Post by collapse »

100 VPSes right now, you'd need to get them all elected and then it would probably still take you about 6 months to reach 100,000 TK. Lol.
I think that your calculations are too much conservative.
My TK public key:

Code: Select all

LS0tLS1CRUdJTiBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0KTUlIZk1BMEdDU3FHU0liM0RRRUJBUVVBQTRITkFEQ0J5UUtCd1FEQVZnL0w2OHorWUdab3dRRC92Sy93UmcwZDZLQlNoOG1DcFUzQwppZ1N4RjV4UUFMVUFWTEk4eElEUTFpTXFnUVlBanp3OFBGd1NtT0U2blpOV3dxSjVDeFRibS96NS9iQVZONnNNMys0M0VqdEZFdmhpCkxpNmhnZU9TWE05ZmsvNmlCSFQxQ0pnOVZiS25uRVlhemU1cHVKRHhtM0pWSlNZWGhNNHpqY2plMERsV1Fta1ArNnB2bTVZNkwxbEkKSHFaT0ZwdEZWV3dnVzE0NDFyd0E0MDU5YVJPOEJEbDZhS3VzWTVDblhPQnNLU251dGVUS1hHU1htK3FFam91M0dzVUNBd0VBQVE9PQotLS0tLUVORCBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0=
joanofarc

Post by joanofarc »

Bitcoin prices have so much fluctuation that you would be better off using the market to create buy items for the amount of TK you want but instead of using a static BTC amount, put in BTC in the digital currency field and "Market USD" for example in the amount field. That way the seller and you can work out the current exchange rate for bitcoin and send that amount. The timekoin market lets you private message between buyer and seller to work out those details, so won't be locked into any BTC rate should it shoot up or down 200% in value while trying to convert.

Trying to buy or sell in the forum is always met with reservations from the folks here unless you have a long trade history with them. The market serves as a good and quick escrow and if someone tries to stall or steal your offer, you can always cancel the item or even put it into a dispute where the rest of us can be like judges to the dispute. :D
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

Ah yeah, good luck bro with those prices, I am buying TK for BTC also in the market, just not as much. :mrgreen:
PoisonWolf

Post by PoisonWolf »

koinmaster wrote:Ah yeah, good luck bro with those prices, I am buying TK for BTC also in the market, just not as much. :mrgreen:
What are you offering? Feel free to PM me directly. =)
Smarty

Post by Smarty »

You'll have competition now, another site has just recently exposed the tk market to the Internet ;)
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

PoisonWolf wrote:
koinmaster wrote:Ah yeah, good luck bro with those prices, I am buying TK for BTC also in the market, just not as much. :mrgreen:
What are you offering? Feel free to PM me directly. =)
Was offering 0.016 BTC for 500 TK, but someone has the trade locked in market, still waiting for them to release before I go empty out another bitcoin wallet :D