Want to Sell Physical Product

Discussion, Feedback, and Technical Support for the Timekoin Market hosted at timekoin.com
warmach

Want to Sell Physical Product

Post by warmach »

OK, I'm a bit confused...

I want to sell a physical product, a used PC game. I am not sure how to set that up in the market. I understand that I use the "other" field to list the game and information field for a description. Where should I put the asking price?

Also, can I input URLs into the description? I'd like to give a photo of product but will the URL be stripped out?
KnightMB
Site Admin

Re: Want to Sell Physical Product

Post by KnightMB »

warmach wrote:OK, I'm a bit confused...

I want to sell a physical product, a used PC game. I am not sure how to set that up in the market. I understand that I use the "other" field to list the game and information field for a description. Where should I put the asking price?
The sell field would be a representation that you have TK and are willing to sell, the payment fields are what you will take for them. So if you want to sell 10 TK to someone, what do they need to give you in return?

The buy field represents that you WANT TK, the payment fields are what you will exchange for them. So if you want to buy 10 TK from someone, what will you give them in return?
Also, can I input URLs into the description? I'd like to give a photo of product but will the URL be stripped out?
New Members Can Not, but members with a rating of 30 (combined buy+sell) or higher can. I don't want to stop everyone from being creative in the market, but also was trying to avoid a bunch of newb accounts where they just put in a graphic the size of a lunch plate or 500 line returns down to the bottom of the page just to be silly.