Help Testing Timekoin Market

Discussion, Feedback, and Technical Support for the Timekoin Market hosted at timekoin.com
KnightMB
Site Admin

Re: Help Testing Timekoin Market

Post by KnightMB »

jambo58 wrote:Ok gotchya

Another ting I've noticed is that in the buyer info field when creating a buy order is that you don't actually get 255 characters for info as the pre stamped "buyer created transaction" takes up some of that space.

So I had a URL that was cut short and I checked my character count before submitting :)
Yeah, I kind of hate that, but something needs to be recorded somewhere that the Buyer initiated the transaction in case there was ever a dispute so it would not confuse people. I could shorten the message to something like "BC" and make a note about it in quick info in case people wonder what it means.
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

Actually got a better idea, increase the field size to 1000 characters, should be enough to fit most info or details people want without being too large to make it silly. :mrgreen:
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

Another idea is to relax the filtering for members with higher ratings if they want to put some html code in to make links, pictures, etc. Right now it filters all html to avoid someone using it spam or do weird things in the market. :?
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

Finished, members with a 30 or higher rating can use HTML limited to basic formatting, linking, or images. :D
warmach

Post by warmach »

I joined a dispute as a juror. I can not vote as it tells me not spam vote. Not sure what that means or how I got that label.

In addition, could you please add time stamps to all messages? It shows timeliness of each participant.
warmach

Post by warmach »

Does anyone else receive two emails from the market on notifications? When I get a PM or commit to buy notice, I get two emails...
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

warmach wrote:I joined a dispute as a juror. I can not vote as it tells me not spam vote. Not sure what that means or how I got that label.

In addition, could you please add time stamps to all messages? It shows timeliness of each participant.
It has a 5 minute delay after joining, so to discourage someone from just joining and random voting.

Yes, good idea on the timestamps.
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

warmach wrote:Does anyone else receive two emails from the market on notifications? When I get a PM or commit to buy notice, I get two emails...
Do you have both e-mail fields being used or just one?
warmach

Post by warmach »

KnightMB wrote:
warmach wrote:Does anyone else receive two emails from the market on notifications? When I get a PM or commit to buy notice, I get two emails...
Yes, I am. I wasn't sure what exactly they were both for.
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

warmach wrote:
KnightMB wrote:
Yes, I am. I wasn't sure what exactly they were both for.
Well, two e-mail fields in case someone wanted an extra copy to go somewhere for records (like a gmail account) and one that goes to your phone (you read the message, then delete afterwards, but you want a backup copy somewhere just in case)