Version 4.x & Beyond - Feature Request

Development & Technical discussion about Timekoin.
Forum rules
Bug Collecting Database is Click Here
GitHub Account is Click Here
warmach

Re: Version 4.x & Beyond - Feature Request

Post by warmach »

KnightMB wrote:
KnightMB wrote:
joanofarc wrote:Where do you find the transaction explorer? I looked through all the tabs and the closest thing I saw was the transaction browser but that was probably not what you mean?
https://github.com/knightmb/timekoin/tr ... ial/Server

It's really a plugin for Timekoin Server, not a usual part of the release.
I just put up a web version of this, so anyone can check the history of a public key. Figured this would be handy for someone wanting to do transaction research. :)
http://timekoin.org/txexplore/
Can you please include a way to use easy key to populate the public key field?
twinflame

Post by twinflame »

This is already possible. Just write your Easy key and click on the Easy Key button and the public key field will be populated.
warmach

Post by warmach »

twinflame wrote:
This is already possible. Just write your Easy key and click on the Easy Key button and the public key field will be populated.
Sorry I didn't explain that more clearly. I was referring to the TX Explorer on Timekoin.org
collapse

Post by collapse »

My version of server supporting PostgreSQL, (now under test).
https://github.com/inetarius/inetarius/tree/timekoin
My TK public key:

Code: Select all

LS0tLS1CRUdJTiBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0KTUlIZk1BMEdDU3FHU0liM0RRRUJBUVVBQTRITkFEQ0J5UUtCd1FEQVZnL0w2OHorWUdab3dRRC92Sy93UmcwZDZLQlNoOG1DcFUzQwppZ1N4RjV4UUFMVUFWTEk4eElEUTFpTXFnUVlBanp3OFBGd1NtT0U2blpOV3dxSjVDeFRibS96NS9iQVZONnNNMys0M0VqdEZFdmhpCkxpNmhnZU9TWE05ZmsvNmlCSFQxQ0pnOVZiS25uRVlhemU1cHVKRHhtM0pWSlNZWGhNNHpqY2plMERsV1Fta1ArNnB2bTVZNkwxbEkKSHFaT0ZwdEZWV3dnVzE0NDFyd0E0MDU5YVJPOEJEbDZhS3VzWTVDblhPQnNLU251dGVUS1hHU1htK3FFam91M0dzVUNBd0VBQVE9PQotLS0tLUVORCBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0=
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

warmach wrote:
twinflame wrote:
Sorry I didn't explain that more clearly. I was referring to the TX Explorer on Timekoin.org
Yeah, should be easy enough to copy/paste some code for it. :D
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

collapse wrote:My version of server supporting PostgreSQL, (now under test).
https://github.com/inetarius/inetarius/tree/timekoin
Cool, excellent! You should make a topic just for this, so it isn't buried in all the other discussion here.
warmach

Post by warmach »

Lots of features talked about here. What can we expect in the next release? Any idea of when?
collapse

Post by collapse »

//genpeer.php: 821
//$IP_exist1 = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT join_peer_list FROM `generating_peer_list` WHERE `IP_Address` = '$peer_ip' LIMIT 1"),0,1);
//genpeer.php: 1278
//$IP_exist1 = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT join_peer_list FROM `generating_peer_list` WHERE `IP_Address` = '$peer_ip' LIMIT 1"),0,1);
My TK public key:

Code: Select all

LS0tLS1CRUdJTiBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0KTUlIZk1BMEdDU3FHU0liM0RRRUJBUVVBQTRITkFEQ0J5UUtCd1FEQVZnL0w2OHorWUdab3dRRC92Sy93UmcwZDZLQlNoOG1DcFUzQwppZ1N4RjV4UUFMVUFWTEk4eElEUTFpTXFnUVlBanp3OFBGd1NtT0U2blpOV3dxSjVDeFRibS96NS9iQVZONnNNMys0M0VqdEZFdmhpCkxpNmhnZU9TWE05ZmsvNmlCSFQxQ0pnOVZiS25uRVlhemU1cHVKRHhtM0pWSlNZWGhNNHpqY2plMERsV1Fta1ArNnB2bTVZNkwxbEkKSHFaT0ZwdEZWV3dnVzE0NDFyd0E0MDU5YVJPOEJEbDZhS3VzWTVDblhPQnNLU251dGVUS1hHU1htK3FFam91M0dzVUNBd0VBQVE9PQotLS0tLUVORCBQVUJMSUMgS0VZLS0tLS0=
warmach

Post by warmach »

collapse wrote:
//genpeer.php: 821
//genpeer.php: 1278
I am not sure I understand why this was posted...
jambo

Post by jambo »

Quicker download of the initial database would be nice. Currently sitting on 4 hours now and have only downloaded 6mb of the database!!

I have enterprise hosting in Azure with a 1GB uplink i can provide a VPS for this.