Timekoin listed in CoinMarketCap.com

Discussion about the Timekoin community. News about Timekoin. Discussion of specific Timekoin subjects belong in other sections.
KnightMB
Site Admin

Timekoin listed in CoinMarketCap.com

Post by KnightMB »

Good news, after working with the CoinMarketCap.com staff, Timekoin is now listed on the site. Because it was just added today, they don't have any fancy history graphs for it yet because they have keep polling the network for a while to establish their own history first, but I think it is certainly a step in the right direction on getting the word out.

Find the link to it here:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/timekoin/
Smarty

Re: Timekoin listed in CoinMarketCap.com

Post by Smarty »

Nice, glad to see a place to refer friends that do research about this, only 1 day and already higher than a bunch of other currencies I see. :mrgreen:
PoisonWolf

Post by PoisonWolf »

This is awesome!
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

OH yeah baby! We need to get TK listed everywhere, it is the best way to get the word out and people curious. Anyone know of a another good exchange to contact?
twinflame

Post by twinflame »

Great news :) . I'm also back again after receiving a message on my e-mail and I'm glad Timekoin's picking up again and back in business. Setting up
a Windows server right now and getting transactions up to date.
PoisonWolf

Post by PoisonWolf »

twinflame wrote:Great news :) . I'm also back again after receiving a message on my e-mail and I'm glad Timekoin's picking up again and back in business. Setting up
a Windows server right now and getting transactions up to date.
Welcome back! Good to see the older folks back.
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

I am excited, after reading all the recent activity, TK is really moving forward!
evoked

Post by evoked »

yyyayyy, good to see it back on the map :D

Installing a server now.
Keep TimeKoin Alive!
d5000

Post by d5000 »

That's good news!

Is there a way to see the Timekoin market trade history directly (in the market website)? I can only see my own trades. Would be a nice feature if not implemented yet, for transparency.
warmach

Post by warmach »

d5000 wrote:That's good news!

Is there a way to see the Timekoin market trade history directly (in the market website)? I can only see my own trades. Would be a nice feature if not implemented yet, for transparency.
The transparency is one of the reasons I tried to open up OpenLedger decentralized exchange for trading. I think it would help to see all trades and that would help determine a fair market value.