Timekoin listed in CoinMarketCap.com

Discussion about the Timekoin community. News about Timekoin. Discussion of specific Timekoin subjects belong in other sections.
d5000

Re: Timekoin listed in CoinMarketCap.com

Post by d5000 »

warmach wrote: The transparency is one of the reasons I tried to open up OpenLedger decentralized exchange for trading. I think it would help to see all trades and that would help determine a fair market value.
That would indeed be awesome. Another possibility is to try to get added to some of the "not-so-well-known" centralized exchanges, like YoBit, C-Cex, Bleutrade and so on.

Regarding my original question, I thought that perhaps the Timekoin market has a sort of API that provides Coinmarketcap the data about the trades (the source code of the market site is not available, I suppose). If yes, I would be glad to know the way to access it ;)
warmach

Post by warmach »

d5000 wrote:
warmach wrote: The transparency is one of the reasons I tried to open up OpenLedger decentralized exchange for trading. I think it would help to see all trades and that would help determine a fair market value.
That would indeed be awesome. Another possibility is to try to get added to some of the "not-so-well-known" centralized exchanges, like YoBit, C-Cex, Bleutrade and so on.
Until a major exchange like CCEDK picks up timekoin, I've created an OpenLedger asset that facilitates trading. I basically provide a pass through/gateway into exchange.

http://forums.timekoin.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9663
funnow

Post by funnow »

Warmach there is no need to put everywhere your fingers (lol)

I'm sending emails to many exchganes, till now I think I sent to 10 or more, with some is Michael in contact because they are interested, other I even didn't get any response. Some are busy for other things.
As you all know I was spending my money for doing an exchange but due the indian company programming knowledge (is bad), I stop this.. But everyday I'm sending mails to multi crypto exchanges....
twinflame

Post by twinflame »

KnightMB wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:48 pm Good news, after working with the CoinMarketCap.com staff, Timekoin is now listed on the site. Because it was just added today, they don't have any fancy history graphs for it yet because they have keep polling the network for a while to establish their own history first, but I think it is certainly a step in the right direction on getting the word out.

Find the link to it here:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/timekoin/
I'd like to see this relisted on coinmarketcap.com. The link and webpage https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/timekoin/ is working but there's no connection to Timekoin itself therefore not updating.