Timekoin Faucet

Discussion about the Timekoin community. News about Timekoin. Discussion of specific Timekoin subjects belong in other sections.
KnightMB
Site Admin

Timekoin Faucet

Post by KnightMB »

I've created a simple faucet page to help new users get started with a handful of currency.

You will find the link here: https://timekoin.net/faucet/

Feedback is certainly welcome, but it is a fairly simple and straight forward page that functions great! I started it with 2k of TK currency. 8-)
joanofarc

Re: Timekoin Faucet

Post by joanofarc »

I like easy! :mrgreen:

I did test it out myself, got mine within the minute, how neat!
Floxit

Post by Floxit »

Very fast reception here, with a nice bonus. Maybe <1 minute in queuing transaction and some minutes to get confirmed/credited, it was great.
koinmaster

Post by koinmaster »

As as soon as I hit the submit button, I saw it in the transaction queue like 2 seconds later :o The page must tied directly to the server at the website?
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

Actually it is just a modified part of the client software, it broadcast out the transactions to all peers, just like the client would. That means it gets into the transaction queue very quick. :D
bucket

Post by bucket »

I got mine in about 2 minutes, saw it in the queue about the instant I hit the give me button on the page. I have never seen a digital payment system like this go so fast and this is the norm for the software?
KnightMB
Site Admin

Post by KnightMB »

bucket wrote:I got mine in about 2 minutes, saw it in the queue about the instant I hit the give me button on the page. I have never seen a digital payment system like this go so fast and this is the norm for the software?
Yes, the 5 minute cycles have been standard for years actually. :mrgreen:
fung

Post by fung »

Thanks, I got mine really quick!
Nice cryptocoin, I really like how it is designed. Hope to see this one shot towards the top!
jambo58

Post by jambo58 »

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

the timekoin Christmas faucet

I propose that knightMB re-stock the faucet for the festive season - bump it back up to 2000tk but put an expiry date on the withdrawal. 2nd January ?

We then share the details of the faucet promo with various forums and social medial platforms to drive more TK participants :-)
whiteb

Post by whiteb »

jambo58 wrote::idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

the timekoin Christmas faucet

I propose that knightMB re-stock the faucet for the festive season - bump it back up to 2000tk but put an expiry date on the withdrawal. 2nd January ?

We then share the details of the faucet promo with various forums and social medial platforms to drive more TK participants :-)
hmmm, I am 50/50 on this one (But thats just me :) )