Timekoin Server Cloud Hosting

Upcoming Market, still in development & testing.
funnow

Timekoin Server Cloud Hosting

Post by funnow »

After some tests I will offer super fast cloud servers for TK generation. Also 100% secure!
The number of test there will be no limitation.
Only what you will have to do copy your keys! Probably in nearly future will do this automatically on another server.

More news will be written here.
koinmaster

Re: Timekoin Server Cloud Hosting

Post by koinmaster »

So you built a server farm and you will lease out the servers with TK already loaded on them? Any links to prices, specs, etc? Sounds interesting. :)
funnow

Post by funnow »

I will see what I will have. Seems everything. Just change username password, generate new keys, and bingo!
funnow

Post by funnow »

Those days I will start test windows cloud. I have tested one linux cloud (ipv4 only) 1 time (about 2 days the optics was down, and too expensive). I'm waiting to test another one, It has IPV4 and IPV6 option, much cheaper and I could give my affiliate for servers and my full support, since I have more time now.
Also I will have to sell 62 computers that they could be used for servers (EU only). Anyone interested?
funnow

Post by funnow »

On those 2 windows cloud - one is totally out of discussion, other is too expensive. So I'm looking for more.

Keep tuned on this channel :)
Janice87

Post by Janice87 »

funnow wrote:After some tests I will offer super fast cloud servers Cdn reviews for TK generation. Also 100% secure!
The number of test there will be no limitation.
Only what you will have to do copy your keys! Probably in nearly future will do this automatically on another server.

More news will be written here.
Very nice of you to offer such a great thing. Thanks
It'll be nice if you can share other details(like price, usage tips etc) with us.
Waiting for your response, :D